Course 2: Sustainable Schools
A deeper dive into sustainability principles in schools to help students understand sustainability in the context of their campus.
The key to driving sustainable behaviours in students is linking it to their contexts.
In this course, students will discover a range of key sustainable principles in schools. It will get students thinking about how schools can be a key player in the global drive towards sustainability.
Students will dive into the key areas that schools can build sustainable practices, interact with a wide range of examples and activities, and translate these into their own contexts.
4 modules to be completed over 4 weeks or less.
- Primary (Age 7-10) UK Years 3-5, US 3rd-5th Grade
- Secondary (Age 11-14) UK Years 7-9, US 6th-8th Grade
- Lower High School (Age 15-16) UK Years 10-11, US 9th-10th Grade
- Upper High School (Age 17-18) UK Years 12-13, US 11th-12th Grade
- SDG 4: Quality Education
- SDG 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG 9: Industry Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
It can be taken online, or be used with our teacher resource packs as part of a lesson in the classroom.
$20 per student