Course 3: Energy Use in Schools
A fun exploration into energy use in schools using case studies, real-world data and assignments.
Diving into the science behind how we power our 21st Century lifestyles, this course equips students with the knowledge and the tools to not only develop a better understanding of our energy sources, but key analytical and ideation skills for exploring how we can do it better.
Students use real-world data as they explore energy use in schools and harness that information to propose localised sustainable actions.
4 modules to be completed over 4 weeks or less.
- Primary (Age 7-10) UK Years 3-5, US 3rd-5th Grade
- Secondary (Age 11-14) UK Years 7-9, US 6th-8th Grade
- Lower High School (Age 15-16) UK Years 10-11, US 9th-10th Grade
- Upper High School (Age 17-18) UK Years 12-13, US 11th-12th Grade
- SDG 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG 9: Industry Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
It can be taken online, or be used with our teacher resource packs as part of a lesson in the classroom.
$20 per student