Course 4: Circular Economies at School
An adventure into circular economies at school with case studies, real-world data and projects.
This course provides students with essential knowledge to understanding a key component of sustainability: circular economies.
Interactive online activities and case studies will help students understand the mechanics of making our systems sustainable and circular, while flexing their creative muscles as they workshop a circular-economy project of their own and bring it to life.
4 modules to be completed over 4 weeks or less.
- Secondary (Age 11-14) UK Years 7-9, US 6th-8th Grade
- Lower High School (Age 15-16) UK Years 10-11, US 9th-10th Grade
- Upper High School (Age 17-18) UK Years 12-13, US 11th-12th Grade
- SDG 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDG 9: Industry Innovation and Infrastructure
- SDG 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- SDG 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
It can be taken online, or be used with our teacher resource packs as part of a lesson in the classroom.
$20 per student